When the time comes to get your ears pierced, you’ll welcome a lovely relaxed ambience and a caring voice to put you at ease. That’s exactly what you get when you come for ear piercing in Twickenham at Mint Hair & Beauty.
We’d had lots of clients asking us where in Twickenam they should go to have their ears pierced and as our therapists were already skilled in the key elements of piercing – hygiene, making people feel comfortable and aesthetics – we knew it was a service that would be popular at Mint.
We welcome guests of all ages for touch-free piercing (using an ear-piercing gun) with single use sterile cartridges. For your comfort we don’t use needles. This method of piercing is suitable for ear lobes only.
Children’s ear piercing
How To Look After Your Piercing
When you choose us as your destination to get your ears pieced in Twickenham we’ll give you all the aftercare advice you need to keep your piercings pain free and healthy.
These are some basic things for you to consider:
- Rinse at least once a day to keep your piercings clean
- Use saline solution to sterilise your piercing
- There’s no need to twist your earrings
- Avoid swimming for a minimum of 48 hours (we’d advise you to leave it as long as possible)
- Do not remove your earrings for a minimum of 6 weeks.
- Where possible stick with silver or gold plated jewellery to minimise the risk of an infection.